Budweiser Is Selling A 3,240 Rack And I Have A Ton Of Questions

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. Budweiser is out there right now trying to push a 3240 rack of beer at Costco in Montreal. This is real life.

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.25.12 PM.png

Let’s be clear, nobody with a brain ever drinks bud because they like beer. Budweiser isn’t a beer, it’s a vehicle. A vehicle to become intoxicated. You drink bud at tailgates, concerts, every high school party you ever went to, not because you want to, just because you can.

There’s no such thing as just having “1” bud, it’s minimum 3. So I get it, a 30 rack may not suffice the world anymore, and of course our innovative neighbors of the north were one step ahead of you realizing you have an alcohol problem, and now there’s this.

q8KLch0wb97U4TY8tNJZblRx7POgGVMRLm20VunVmjw.jpg

Although I’m down for the game, I have a ton of questions.

First of all, what’s the process of receiving this rack? Do you walk out of the store with you and your boys and flaunt it around the back of your pickup truck like a trophy? The worst part of buying a 30 rack is carrying it up the stairs into your home. Beer is a big part of the reason I want to live on the first floor I wish I was kidding.

Also, do we realize paying $4700 for 3240 beers amounts to $1.45/can. That is simply not a good deal. Where is the quantity discount here? You pay less than a dollar/beer when you buy a 30 rack, why in god’s name are people out here paying double while working twice as hard to lug it home?

What is the lifespan of a beer? Let me answer my own question right now…110 days! That’s 30 beers a day! So all you’re doing yourself is saving yourself 110 trips to the beer store so you can save up for that really expensive one to the hospital.

Lastly the price should be $1,000 even. Like Budweiser is doing these people any favors with this promotion. They’re lucky enough Americans consider their beer as a mainstay when we all know damn well it tastes like carbonated flood water.

Two Buttons Deep is a news & entertainment website based in upstate New York.
We don’t just post the news, we post stuff worth talking about

Visit our newsfeed, and stay up to date on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

Advertisements

11 Comments

1. Joe

With social media, it’s something to have people talk about an take photos of.

2. Chad Hepburn

Yeah, but I bought it and it’s all mine.

• Alex

LOL…I am coming north for a visit Hepburn!

3. Rob

Minimum wage is $12 In Canada, the Canadian dollar is worth more simple math. http://www.thebeerstore.ca/beers/budweiser

Plus 30 12oz cans go for $54. All things considered it’s a great deal.

• Alan Buck

my thoughts exactly, the author is an idiot

4. Old Long Johnson

You couldn’t pay me $4000 to drink 10 Budweisers a day for 110 days.

5. Bud Heavey

It’s actually 1.16 per can in USD since that price is Canadian dollars.

6. Jack

The Canadian dollar is not worth more than the USD. But yes beer is much more expensive in Canada so you would be getting a quantity discount with this purchase.

7. Stewy

$1.45 is a good deal here, i understand my southern neibours that things are alot cheaper there. But here there is NO 30 rack just 24s amd they are almost $50 so this pack is OVER 50CENTS PER BEER CHEAPER THAN THE NEXT BIGGEST. FYI this is valid as remember thays a montreal costco which is actually more expensive then where i am in sask. Quebec last i checked was closer to 60 fpr 24 so its a great deal lol

8. Bill

Bud rocks. You’re an idiot

9. Anonymous

Another fuckin hipster beer snob. It’s beer bud. Just cause you like stout that tastes like fuckin dish soap doesn’t mean Bud ain’t beer. Tired of the fuckin beer snobbery, it’s so “look at me I have a higher taste than your lowly suds”. Fuck off and have yourself a coffee stout ya jackwagon.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Natty Light Just Came Out With a 77 Rack - […] reminds me of when Budweiser released one 3,240 rack in Canada last year. Maybe it’s a PR stunt, or…

How do you feel?