It’s business as somewhat usual here at Two Buttons Deep as our Squad stays in one place at our “HomeQ” in downtown Albany. Our Squad is doing the best we can to keep you entertained while you are spending a little more time on your phones than usual while you’re practicing social distancing yourself (or you better be).
Some positive vibes from this Albany Sunset
Vic Christopher, AKA the Wine Delivery Guy
Shit Americans Say During a Pandemic (before it got really bad…)
The Buttonista Podcast: These Boots Were Made For Walking, and That’s What I Can’t Do
In the latest episode of the Buttonista podcast, Taylor and her temporary cohost Jack discuss:
- Coping with Coronavirus
- The boot dilemma
- Pink eye x2
- Why are funerals a thing
- Dressing during distancing
- Nobody Asked Me, But…
- Searching for a co host
- Taylor is officially an influencer?
PS: You can listen on Simplecast or Apple Podcasts.
Minutes with Marko: Fireside Chat from Quarantine
Presented by Saint Archer Brewing Co. Listen on Simplecast or Apple Podcasts today.
- What his nurse girlfriend if telling him about COVID-19
- Introducing the new MWM Mascot
- What Jon Taffer can do that Trump/Cuomo can’t
- Questions about Dog the Bounty Hunter
- How his fireside chats compare to FDR
- Marko tries his paranoid Uncle’s survival tabs
Behind the Buttons: Taylor Does Takeout
With restaurants closed and takeout options only, Taylor visited one of her favorite spots in Albany, Eggy’s Place.
Stay tuned for another week of socially-distanced shenanigans here on 2BD. Be safe and thanks for following along!