Bringing you another weekly edition of the Weekap, where round up 2BD’s best content for you whether you missed it the first time around or simply want to watch it again.
The Cuomo’s Brotherly Bickering is Unmatched
Minutes with Marko – Don’t Ask Me To Do a Pushup
Marko broadcasts live from his living room in week 2 of self-quarantine.
– Updates on mascot Josie
– How Marko’s managing to week 2 of self-quarantine
– The workout challenges on social media
– Interview with Albany-based MMA fighter Chris “show biz diz” disonell
Best enjoyed with a Saint Archer Gold beer. You can also listen on Apple Podcasts.
Everyone is going a little kooky working from home, right Newschannel 13?
From the 2BD Archive: Do you drink milk with dinner? (2018)
Jack and Taylor hit the streets of Troy to settle an important debate: do you drink milk with dinner?
The Buttonista Podcast – The 21st Night of September?
Photos: Taylor Visits June Farms
June Farms (just 20 minutes outside of Albany) is offering free –donations accepted —farm walks to get some fresh air during quarantine. We sent Taylor to check it out and she had an A++ experience.
The Squadcast – Virtual Edition with Jimmy the Ked
The Squadcast breaks down the top stories each week from the Capital Region and beyond.
– Life in Quarantine part 2
– Jimmy and Taylor getting in on the tik tok game
– Driver caught going wrong way on 787
– Taylor gets a breath of fresh air at June Farms
Featuring Jack Carpenter, Taylor Rao, Jimmy Collins
Best enjoyed with a Vizzy Hard Seltzer