THE START OF A NEW CHAPTER(ISH)! The Buttonista is back on the mic, this time live on tape at Switchback Brewing Co. in Burlington, Vermont. From the most loved aspects of a recent trip to Atlanta to which SPAC show is on the busy adult social calendar, tune into catch up on the latest happenings and #NobodyAskedMeBut style hot takes.
- Introducing Cap’n Jack to Episode 101 (0:42)
- ASMR ft. Switchback Brewing Co. (1:02)
- Hotlanta, but with minimal outfit pics (2:53)
- The perks of being your authentic, trendy self at your own wedding (5:28)
- A new debate: team shades open or shades closed? (10:06)
- Jack’s strange sleeping situation (12:22)
- Looking forward to a SPAC summer with LiveNation (15:05)
- The Buttonista’s upcoming fashion faux pas…maybe (16:24)
- Making time in your schedule and wallet for self-care at Spa Mirbeau (22:36)
- Interview with Siri about Apple’s new texting update (24:14)
- Anti anti-“hot girl summer” (26:39)
- One millionaire’s trash is a Buttonista’s treasure (29:25)
This show is best enjoyed with a Miller Lite.
Get your LiveNation tickets to SPAC at livenation.com and see John Mulaney live on Friday, June 10
Take advantage of Spa Mirbeau’s experience and book a spa service in the Albany location at spamirbeau.com