Before Americans could even say the word retweet, China had already developed and installed the new Elevated Transit Bus. It captivated our newsfeeds for weeks earlier in 2016 as something the average American would have predicted would to be completed in 2025, maybe. But nope, it’s already up ‘n at’em
The Chinese are very smart people, there is no debate. This new bus doesn’t disrupt traffic flow and can carry up to 300 passengers, and it’s like the future, but now.
Now I can almost guarantee there are at least 35 engineers on this projects with brainpower lightyears beyond mine, but despite that, I have a few concerns with this new phenomenon.
- Is there always going to be a bow on the front?
- I sure hope the name of it isn’t Jeb
- That knockoff Mercedez is 1 foot away from scrapin’ roof on this thing. What happens with SUV’s? What happens to the family on the roadtrip who puts their youngest child on the roof to preserve foot space for the older, better behaved children?
- Are you tellin’ RV’s to F off?
- What happens when you’re underneath the Bus and you see a spider in your car and you have to get out.
- What happens when you encounter the L.L. Bean Boot Truck?
Those are answers I am looking for before I feel comfortable with somethin’ like this in my town.
check it out, check it out