Upstate Old School – Episode 1: O’Scugnizzo Pizzeria

Join us on our new series Upstate Old School where I’ll be exploring the coolest old school joints all around Upstate New York. This is the show that will prove to the world that there really is more to New York than Manhattan.

First stop is O’Scugnizzo Pizzeria in Utica, New York, the second oldest pizza place in America. And of course a trip to Utica isn’t complete without tasting New York’s best half moon pie.

Two Buttons Deep is a news & entertainment website based in upstate New York.
We don’t just post the news, we post stuff worth talking about…

Visit our newsfeed, and stay up to date on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

12 Comments

1. Steve N.

Vic might have a future in television. I’m serious.

2. Daniel B.

But a 10 out of 10? There’s a lot to love about this pizza, but I think to do it right you need to get the rectangular pies. My full thoughts (including pics of the pie I had at this regional legend) can be found here -> http://bit.ly/OScugDB

3. John

Had the pleasure of having my pizzas made there by the son and grandson of the original Eugeno Burlino (Chops) and Steve respectively. They are consistently the same great tasting recipe. The crust on the small pie in particular leaves a resounding taste. You might want to try their bake at home pizza if they still offer it!

4. anyhill

Say, you got a nice article. Keep writing. You recognize, a lot of persons are looking around for this information, you could help them greatly.

5. bbw sex doll

real sex dolls Thief in Australia Took A Sensible real sex dolls from A Sex Shop Buyer Love Doll Pictures – Hillary – 154 cm H Cup – YL Doll Customer real sex dolls Pictures – Polly – 156 cm G Cup – OR Doll 155cm Irontechdoll silicone genuine doll life size real sex dolls

6. ラブドール

最安値直販店ラブドール通販店 | ブランド正規品 |おとなLOVE (otona love) は正規直販店であり、自分の生産現場を持っております。第三者に通らず生産現場から直接顧客に配送するため、TPE素材や高級シリコン製のラブドールを低価格高品質で入手できます。また、正規代理WMDOLLラブドール、6YEDOLLラブドール、JY DOLLラブドール、メーカーから直接消費者の手元に届くようなサービスを提供させていただきます。品質保証、安心・安全への取り組み。

7. usasexdoll

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together. Sex Doll Blog

8. tpe sexdoll

cheap lifelike sex dolls I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform

How do you feel?